range of aviation
defence and beyond
We act, at all times, in accordance with the highest professional standards and we do not accept any behaviour or practice that compromises our values or which is incompatible with our core principles. This doctrine extends to all of our business dealings and to our relationships with others throughout the countries in which we operate.
We will always…
- Comply with the laws and regulations applicable to the countries within which we operate.
- Avoid operating in those countries or areas where our ethical values would be conflicted or compromised.
- Act with transparency in all of our dealings with clients and business partners.
- Respect and value our clients, business partners and employees.
- Protect our business assets and those entrusted to us by our clients and business partners. We will not tolerate the misuse of information to gain advantage.
- Support and be a responsible partner within our community. We will act as good corporate citizens, operate responsibly to protect the environment and support our local communities.
- Ensure that our business partners and those that do business with us know our position in these regards.
- Abide by our principles even when it becomes difficult to do so.