OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
Alternative terms and conditions will apply in connection with the provision / supply of any products or services to you.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is free of charge and is permitted on a temporary basis. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be available at all times or will be uninterrupted. We reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for:
• making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site; and
USE OF OUR SITE
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, you may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is inaccurate, illegal (or which might promote illegal activity or advocate, promote or assist an unlawful act), defamatory, offensive, inflammatory, discriminatory, which breaches any legal duty owed to a third party or which might give the impression that it emanates from us;
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
You must not access without express authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our site;
• any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You may not otherwise reproduce, duplicate, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or contents of our site without our express permission.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content on our site is provided for general information only and as an indication of the products and services that we may be able to provide. Any information, commentary or other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice or representations on which reliance should be placed. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore entirely at your own risk.
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time without notice. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. Furthermore, we do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, our site;
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site;
• loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• business interruption;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of any websites that may be linked on our site. Any links to other sites and / or resources provided by third parties are provided for your information only. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites or resources. The inclusion of any links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site and for the provision of your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. However, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site, please address you request to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
• Further legal action against you;
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
To contact us about these terms, or about the content of our site, please email email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.